Fake Hacking Program Help!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. that would be fun. hey if i go on the post everyday it could happen. i dont think it would. well ill be hapy when i get to 100 posts

Now I've heard that I could become a Guru I will not be happy until I've made 1,000 Posts! In about 6 Months! :( :mad: :(; oh well, its an extremely bright light at the end of an already happy and bright tunnel! I'm Happy as I am anyway! Oh! I'm getting all emotional! I'm going to have to vomit now!

Hey did anyone miss me, this thread hasnt changed at all. Sad. Well Im back, and to stay. I will not leave like that again. Did everyone just forget about me? tell me

I can't admit I thought about you; but I remmember you now!

Nah; the thread hasn't changed that much at all! It hasn't changed.

Other than the fact that now I am aiming to get 2,000 Posts before Rocker. Instead of just thrying to get 1,000 Posts. What you been up to?

Oh! Cool, welcome back!

Nothing to do with you coming back; but yuo won't see me for a week now because I'm going on holiday! Lol! See you on Saturday then!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I can't admit I thought about you; but I remmember you now!

Nah; the thread hasn't changed that much at all! It hasn't changed.

Other than the fact that now I am aiming to get 2,000 Posts before Rocker. Instead of just thrying to get 1,000 Posts. What you been up to?

Why are you so obsessed with Post Counts? They don't reflect knowledge, they don't reflect how you are treated, and they certianly don't reflect how much respect you get around here. It honestly isn't a big deal. Wow. You have over 1000 posts in under a few months - if anything, on other forums (luckily not this one) you'd actually be treated worse than if you had taken years to get to where you are now.

I mean, who the hell cares? It's just a number. ;)

- Static X -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom