sound card question

GRamirez

Baseband Member
Can you still plug in 2.0 speakers in a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Dolby Digital 5.1 Sound Card?

Yes

A sound card has many connection options.You can get by with headphones if you want.It depends on what results you require.
If you only write email etc,your ok.

Well - yeah - but he said he had 5.1 Sound Card - if he has that he might aswell get 3 more Speakers however good they are.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well - yeah - but he said he had 5.1 Sound Card - if he has that he might aswell get 3 more Speakers however good they are.

The answer is Yes to ,
Can you still plug in 2.0 speakers in a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! Dolby Digital 5.1 Sound Card
Set your Windows/control panel/sounds/multimedia to 2.0

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well yeah, of course you can, but would you want to on a 5.1 Sound Card.
Perhaps he can't afford 5.1 right now.The answer is yes but you have to tell your card and Windows Control Panel what you have connected.

Yeah; only yesterday my Sky was turned off so WinTV didnt need the extra Speakers so I turned mine to 4 Speaker System. Its easy enough - just go to the sound controls which are probably on the Taskbar and then Speaker Configuration or something along those lines. Then just tell it you have 2 Speakers plugged in; it may already know anyway!

Back
Top Bottom