DLL's DRIVING ME MAAAAD!!

Ace9286

Baseband Member
Okay, so I run Everquest and I get an error that says "could not locate d3d9.dll", or something like that. So I downloaded d3d9.dll and extracted to C:/windows/system32. So then EQ runs and then I get this error: "The procedure entry point DdEntry10 could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll"

Please help!

Oh and I dl the dll's from www.dll-files.com (seems a little dangerous but works for me, there are no other attachments in dl, just the dll)

Yeah I re-installed DirectX 9 and re-booted after still the same error. I heard from someone to delete all your DLL's in the C:/Program Files/Sony/Everquest and if you run the patcher it will re-install them and problem solved but I do not know this person and am not willing to take the risk.
After all I laboured 6 hours of installing and 8,000MB of disk space. Lol just kidding :p

I'm having the same problem as you Ace. With Everquest too. Ugh... I've been working for a bout a month on this and I've gotten no where. I have done everything suggested in this forum plus some. SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!

Back
Top Bottom