Graphics while playing Stutters!!

ronstaa

Solid State Member
Hi
Question? While playing most games on my PC everything is perfect, playing for maybe half hour, sometimes immediately the graphics start to stutter, feels as though graphics card gets hot..
Could this be the Athlon 1.4 Processor or the Graphics card, just heating up while playing, the graphics Chip is a Gforce 64mb Nvidia Im not sure brand of Graphics Card.
Forgot to add that it also starts doing this after setting to Low settings in the game!!!

Yeah, sounds like the main reason.

Does that mean it doesn't do this on High Graphics? What sort of game are you playing? 64MB may not be enough; the Graphics card could just be too old.

Thats what I think cooling isnt crash hot Im playing Colin Mcrae 3 Rally and also Mafia and all other games...
Im thinking cooling is the problem and also I think it could be the Graphics card is just sh t must buy a ATI 256 its about time...

Mistake 1,Athlon 1.4 Processor
Mistake 2.Gforce 64mb Nvidia
You decide.
I have a P4 pentium 1.7,
ATI Radeon 9000 pro.
No problems to submit here.

how much ram do you have i have that problem on gta 3 i had to upgrade my graphics and ram and it worked fine. Also does it keep doing this until you exit the game.

Back
Top Bottom