Which browser?

Lord Kalthorn said:
It is true, the American Voice REALLY gets on my nerves, but its worth it for the rest!

As to my ISP, I do not have Internet through MSN but by god I would if it were available! Sadly MSN don't do it in the UK. I do however sometimes go for the 2 month free trials they have when they have them for the Software only; but I don't generally like paying for it!

What the hell are you smoking? MSN as an ISP!?

They would record everything you look at or say. Their MSN search already records what you look at. Microsoft (thanks to that spawn of satan firewall) try and look at what you do, and chances are, so does the MSN explorer browser.

Maybe you enjoy being watched every minute of the day, but some of us like to have a small amount of privacy in our lives, and also enjoy the freedom of being able to do whatever you like on the net, without fear of being sued or arrested for doing a search for, say, Kazaa Lite K++ ... when your intention was to look up the story as to why it was banned, yet Microsoft are so damn paranoid, they'd think you're doing it because you want to download pirated software using K++. :rolleyes:

Rocker said:
What the hell are you smoking? MSN as an ISP!?

They would record everything you look at or say. Their MSN search already records what you look at. Microsoft (thanks to that spawn of satan firewall) try and look at what you do, and chances are, so does the MSN explorer browser.

Maybe you enjoy being watched every minute of the day, but some of us like to have a small amount of privacy in our lives, and also enjoy the freedom of being able to do whatever you like on the net, without fear of being sued or arrested for doing a search for, say, Kazaa Lite K++ ... when your intention was to look up the story as to why it was banned, yet Microsoft are so damn paranoid, they'd think you're doing it because you want to download pirated software using K++. :rolleyes:

And whats wrong with that? If they make a better service then let them see everything I am doing! They already gain information from what I do and how I use MSN Explorer, how I use MSN Messenger, and according to you - Windows. But on MSN and Messenger I have signed up for that; on the customer improvement plan.

They haven't done that! And anyway - the time it would take anybody to download any of Microsoft's good software on Kazaa would not be worth the money it woudl cost in Internet minutes! Even on Broadband! Its crazy! Nobody on Kazaa seems to upload much past 20Kbps!

Anyway - if Microsoft wanted to sue you for downloading illegal software from K++; then according to you would it not be easier to just send themselves everything you do and download and so they know what you're downloading and what you're doing that is illegal?

Few people do, and few peolpe can, do anything illegal against Microsoft on the Internet!

Lord Kalthorn said:
And whats wrong with that? If they make a better service then let them see everything I am doing! They already gain information from what I do and how I use MSN Explorer, how I use MSN Messenger, and according to you - Windows. But on MSN and Messenger I have signed up for that; on the customer improvement plan.

They haven't done that! And anyway - the time it would take anybody to download any of Microsoft's good software on Kazaa would not be worth the money it woudl cost in Internet minutes! Even on Broadband! Its crazy! Nobody on Kazaa seems to upload much past 20Kbps!

Anyway - if Microsoft wanted to sue you for downloading illegal software from K++; then according to you would it not be easier to just send themselves everything you do and download and so they know what you're downloading and what you're doing that is illegal?

Few people do, and few peolpe can, do anything illegal against Microsoft on the Internet!

I'm sorry, but I just find it rather rediculous that Microsoft have to resort to tracking everyones single move.

Who said anything about downloading *Microsoft's* programs off Kazaa? You wouldn't have to - surely Microsoft would be able to at least take some sort of legal action against you for downloading something of another companies, because not every company likes to watch peoples every move, and just downloading something illegally, even music, affects the internet - which is essentially ruled by Microsoft one way or another.

Rocker said:
I'm sorry, but I just find it rather rediculous that Microsoft have to resort to tracking everyones single move.

Who said anything about downloading *Microsoft's* programs off Kazaa? You wouldn't have to - surely Microsoft would be able to at least take some sort of legal action against you for downloading something of another companies, because not every company likes to watch peoples every move, and just downloading something illegally, even music, affects the internet - which is essentially ruled by Microsoft one way or another.

Lol! The internet is Microsoft's! Perhaps - but doesn't more information on Kazaa; therefore more Music on there and more people on there more information for Microsoft and more uses of the Internet?! The more illegal software downloaded by people from their competitors means less money for those competitors and more money for Microsoft!

Back
Top Bottom