Favorite programming language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Why do you hate C++ so much? Not that its better than C# but i'd bet 95% of Programmers would say C++ is the best.

Bah ... I have nothing against it ... just, Python is more to my liking, even if people think it is "uncommon" and barely used. :)

- Rocker -

A good question woudl be why do I only ever see the links you put up in my e-mail and not on this board?

So - how can you use it in the wider market if you have to downlaod a program just for it to work on your computer?

humm he hs a point there for once. but i dont know realy what that has got to do with C++ and any way C++ is like one of the mothers of programing and anyone who say no to it are totaly and uterly gay.
in college thay still teach it as a main langwige

C is the base of all languages. C started your all known VB, C#, C++, Java, Pascal, etc. it started the generation of computer languages. when you know C you know them all.

C was made by Dennis Ritchie at bell labs for a purpose of making the UNIX operating system. from there on more and more people gathered the information on C and made their own styles, their own compilers, their own ways of coding, new header files, it just was a new generation for the computer language since the B language. b wasn't very successful though when C came. when Dennis Ritchie and two other co-workers, Thompson and Brian Kernighan created and rewrote the UNIX operating system using Dennis Ritchies C compiler right then and there they changed the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom