problem

computerguy7992

Solid State Member
I have a new hardribve for my computer i built, But when it ry to put windows on my system it gives me a message, Start up boot failure.please insert the system disk and press, enter. Well i did and thenmessage came back, how do i solve this problem?
Any one know plz let me know asap.

Thanks

buythisplz said:
I have a new hardribve for my computer i built, But when it ry to put windows on my system it gives me a message, Start up boot failure.please insert the system disk and press, enter. Well i did and thenmessage came back, how do i solve this problem?
Any one know plz let me know asap.

Thanks

Could be a knackered CD. Any chance you could test it on another computer :confused:

not far

I havent got anywhere installing widows...I cant get to the screen to install it becuz of the Boot Disk FAilure, any suggestions...

i DID, I CHANGED THE bOOT DEVICES TO THIS ORDER:
CDROM
HARDRIVE
FLOPPY

i ALSO DID IT
CDROM
FLOPPY
HARDDRIVE

I HAVE USED ALL COMBOS WITH CDROM FIRST EVEN TRIED WITH HARDRIVE FIRST..ANY HELP AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE..

THANKS

solved

Thankyou for the suggestions i have found the problema nd fixed it.
The proble was the cable fromt he cdrom drive to the mobo for some reason was not carrying information, I think i might have had the cable plugged in worng, oops, haha but anyways thatnx for the help...

Re: solved

buythisplz said:
Thankyou for the suggestions i have found the problema nd fixed it.
The proble was the cable fromt he cdrom drive to the mobo for some reason was not carrying information, I think i might have had the cable plugged in worng, oops, haha but anyways thatnx for the help...

Glad you got it sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom