Best software to speed up my PC?!?!

adzyp

Beta member
my computer has been running slow for a while now and is startin to get annoying and it runs very un-smooth. what is the best software i can get to speed up my computer to its very best??

There is no software that speeds up your computer, you can get something like adawre that will remove stuff that is bogging down your computer.

yea im sorry, i meant what is the best software that helps to sped up your computer by doing stuff like clearing things that slow it down

Yeah, download it, use it, and unistall it. Thats what I did. It is very good but I woulnd't trust it as far as I could sit on it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah, download it, use it, and unistall it. Thats what I did. It is very good but I woulnd't trust it as far as I could sit on it.
BS
:rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
BS? I beg your pardon! :D Lol! I don't understand your gutter-language abrieviations. :D

Bull Shit.Both are everyday school yard language.It makes the grass grow green,but i don't think you do that up there.

Ad-Aware is great,don't discourage it's use,let them decide.
This is easilly solved but it requires maintaining your system in many ways.
scwadecan2001@yahoo.ca
Anytime.
:)

bluto said:
Bull Shit.Both are everyday school yard language.It makes the grass grow green,but i don't think you do that up there.

Ad-Aware is great,don't discourage it's use,let them decide.
This is easilly solved but it requires maintaining your system in many ways.
scwadecan2001@yahoo.ca
Anytime.
:)

I don't discourage Ad-Aware; I discourage its installation on the computer for longer than you need it.

Just Another Tip That I Read On Tech Tv, I Found A Tip There That Say's In Windows Xp. There Is A Folder Called "prefech"

If You Find It And Delete All Files From It, It Will Speed Up Your Computer A Bit.

You Can Be Shure It's Ok To Do Cuz I Do It All The Time. About Once A Month Or So.

After Awhile This Folder Will Get Clogged With These Little Files , But They Seem 2 Add Up
So Just Empty The Folder Once Every 1-3 Months I'de Say....

Back
Top Bottom