I'm new here.

Phlux

Beta member
As you can see this is my first post within this community and you will see many more from me also. I'm a PC Tech in the Oklahoma City Area.

Google knows all. That's how I came accross this community.

Phlux said:
As you can see this is my first post within this community and you will see many more from me also. I'm a PC Tech in the Oklahoma City Area.

Google knows all. That's how I came accross this community.

Welcome to the wonderful place that is Computer Forums.

Enjoy yourself and take this from me, you will probably learn something new everytime you visit here :)

Yeah, welcome to Computers Forums and Greetings from Lord Kalthorn!

I hope you can stay for a long time!

MSN knows all. Thats how I came across this Forum.

champagne.gif
champagne.gif

Today!
Oh my god I'm good! It has been a long haul to this Post; and 2,000 is just on the Horizon. I would like to thank the following people for this brilliant moment of honour and glory:​
David
I thank David for being a great person and for hosting the site and allowing me to post however crazy the post may be!​
Rocker
I thank Rocker for being a great person who's posts always make me think and learn something.​
Devilhack
I thank Devilhack; although he isn't here to see this, for the help and fun posts he always gave to the Forum and to me.​
Novartic
I thank Novartic for being a constant air of youthful exuberence, however much he does like to be silly with his posts!​
The Sickness
And I thank our newest Big-Poster for being so interesting and for digging in and already becoming a valued Member of the Forum!​
I also thank the little people who come on here, ask a question, and leave; the ones who give us all a reason to be here!​

Back
Top Bottom