Ok I have a question

CvTrojanMan

Beta member
This is Chris. . . I was the former Co-Owner of Blue Shadowz with Cameron when I was under the impression that we sold it. However, I just randomly checked the home page and it is up and David is still posting there. And more importantly to my liking, Cameron was still making posts on the homepage. This makes me believe I was cheated out of being an owner and admin because I was told that Cameron no longer had anything to do and the site was changing .Can somebody please tell me what is going on because im really thinking that i was cheated on and its not a good thought.

Thanks,
Chris

David Lindon said:
Cameron is not posting on the homepage.
His posts are still there from when I bought it. Please do not jump to conclusions before asking properly.

i have seen many posts posted by cameron about things like iarefilter, which was only recently released. . . . .

And you homepage is not BlueShadowz. I am removing that from your profile. I bought out the site, therefore you, chris + cameron etc don't have anything to do with it. I asked you if you would like to remain admins but you never came back. I don't know whether you would still continue with this offer?

Back
Top Bottom