Could Anywould Help Me....Please - At0m1x -

At0m1x

In Runtime
Uhm....IS there anyone good at making icons, if so please message me on aim: GoDzWaR PLEASE HELP FAST! THANKS!!! : )

ah ha I don't know what that is but I had a cab file that downloaded & installed when I hit the forum login page and forum page showing done but with errors on page I will scan with adaware now again and see what it says

Yeah - it keeps trying to install stllr--.cab (the --s being the bits I didn't get!). Very annoying - I've just been ignorant and haven't clicked to instal it; but because I don't install it it brings up two Object expected errors. Can't help you more than that.

well I did not have the game program pop up but I had a browser hijacker or spyware install itself (it said stllr434.cab) when I went to forum login page got past McAfee but I don't have firewall running just av also having big problem with trojan bookmarker c & mtwirl32.dll what a bugger everytime I think I get rid of it because file search does not find it (mtwirl) it is still here somewhere hijacks homepage and triples browsing time still researching this...anyone else having this problem?

Oh, well, for me its more annoying! It keeps wanting to install so every page that comes up wants me to click No and No then click no; with gaps between those times! As I bring up 20 Pages at once it was annoying - I'm down to the bottom now so its not so bad but still! You should probably check the code David.

Back
Top Bottom