vB Code is Off in sigs y?

Even when big Posters like Rocker and I backed up Sig Pics and User Avatars he didn't do it; he's not going to for you and the fact other Forums have it!

Also - for this site - I think it does as order to have no HTML Sigs; which would lead to IMGs and therefore big untidy messes. With Images in Sigs the Specs of our Computers aren't brough up and so everybody looses out. In some Forums it works - I don't think it would here. But thanks for the Comment!

However; while we're on the subject. Do you think - as it is computer related, you could add the AMD 64 Logo to the Generic ones? You do have the normal crappy AMD one so why not the new good one!

I just noticed it now. Why will it make the forum untidy :confused:

If you're concerned with file size of images, you can limit size or totally disable image upload.

You can allow only text links on sig and that wouldn't make the forum "untidy". You can limit it to certain number of characters or lines.

I'm stumped :confused:

Because people use fancy colors and fonts and font sizes and fancy effects. Most forums don't even allow avatars!
Just look at hardforum and webhostingtalk used to be the same before rackshack sold it.

Can't you disable the Image, Color, Font, and Size Tags from your Admin panel? I myself am not a fan of different fonts, size, and colors in sigs.

If not, you can just state the rules in a Sticky or Announcement thread.

That would allow peopl (notably Novartic) to use them and then we would have Links everywhere. In each post every time. It would be annoying and allow spam.

Back
Top Bottom