United States of America vs. Microsoft Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord K is right it ain't most boys dreams . Lord K when you work for microsoft what do you want to do there . Is it programming or something. You lot are well luck i still have to take my GCSEs and then goto collage or universty(spelling) see and i ain't smart.

Lol, yeah - what they call Software Development. I don't know whether I have said this before - David may know it - but it has been my life long dream to work on a Windows Project; maybe even lead a small 'band of brothers' through such a project. I realise I would have to migrate to America to do that but it would be so much fun! Unlikely, but fun!

Nah - you get more fun - College will be fun and more to the point but it won't be quite as fun as School! University will be damned interesting but I again doubt it will be as fun as School.

School is so boring at the moment. The good thing is that work experance is coming in the near future so that will be quite good.

Lol!

Yeah, work experience was fun. The best talent box for the employer to write had 'Time Burning' on it with me though! there wasn't much to do so I would just stand there helping when I could for almost one whole day. It was ok when I got to help down with the Hardware and stuff in the cellar and I could do something. I built 5 computers from scratch one of those days! Very fun.

Wow where they any good.i am going to pc world for my work experiance . Working at the help desk thing i think . you got your computer from pcworld you know what i mean when i say the help thing were they give you advice on what to do with hardware and software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom