PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well rocker are you a moderator or member on my site NO!
Did you or have you help me so far NO!
are you me NO!
so if your not going to help, F**K O** then

novartic said:
Well rocker are you a moderator or member on my site NO!
Did you or have you help me so far NO!
are you me NO!
so if your not going to help, F**K O** then

I would watch your words if I was you ... fact is, I am a Moderator here, and since you posted this thread here, it makes it my business, and also everyone elses. I or anyone can comment on this as they please.

Novartic was barred from the forums because he signed up, agreed to the Acceptable use policy which included the rule that you are not allowed to spam links to your forums allover the place.

The he went into one of the sub forums and spammed links to his site all over the place. - Which wouldn't have been so bad if there wasn't a thread already set aside to attract people to your own websites.

so fuck it. I followed the links to his site, and even signed up, then I followed from his site to here. - Congrats you have another newbie member.

I have to say Navartic, there is no skill in getting anyone else to do your dirty work for you (i.e. devilhack). Why don't you have a go at hacking yourself? :rolleyes:

Well, I half imagined that sort of behavior from Novartic, but at least he's got us a new member!

He should - he seems to find Hacking the answer to everything so he could save himself the trouble by learning himself.

root said:
Novartic was barred from the forums because he signed up, agreed to the Acceptable use policy which included the rule that you are not allowed to spam links to your forums allover the place.

The he went into one of the sub forums and spammed links to his site all over the place. - Which wouldn't have been so bad if there wasn't a thread already set aside to attract people to your own websites.

so fuck it. I followed the links to his site, and even signed up, then I followed from his site to here. - Congrats you have another newbie member.

I have to say Navartic, there is no skill in getting anyone else to do your dirty work for you (i.e. devilhack). Why don't you have a go at hacking yourself? :rolleyes:

I must say, I can understand why you banned him, it seems 100% justified to me.

Novartic, it seems you have brought this all on yourself, and the forum isn't "gay" after all. They deleted and banned you because of something YOU did, it wasn't them being all shitty. And since you have a bit of a track record for "dropping" your links around the place, and also begging me to join your forum over MSN, (you are blocked BTW) I can see their reasoning. You have done it in the Socail Lounge, and you also bitched at me in the General Hardware and Software board, because I used a link to download.com for a user to use Ad Aware, instead of YOUR site, which you also managed to drop into the thread. :rolleyes:

Rocker said:
I would watch your words if I was you ... fact is, I am a Moderator here, and since you posted this thread here, it makes it my business, and also everyone elses. I or anyone can comment on this as they please.
Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom