AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know; the Intel 4 HT EEs now have huge Caches of about 1MB! the graphics power on one of those is easily the equal of the AMD equivilent; the AMD 64FX - which can handle more numbers. So its close; and I'd say Intel have won.

Yep i traded it for a normal 3.2ghz HT for one of those Extreme Editions i throught that was pretty sweet trade. By the way i looked in one of my computer mags about 64bit processors and this is what is said by the way this was written just before the AMD 64bits came out.
"Amd 64bit cpu is coming next month.Intels version coming 2006 - 2009 which promises to push AMD off there rock. If we haven't all got bored of waiting"
Sound pretty good if you ask me but it is a bit long. But will be out working then which means more money to buy one with.

Ah, well good for you on that!

That is a pig though - I'd like them to bring it out early-mid 2006 along with Longhorn; that is when I plan to get a new Computer and it would be a shame to get an AMD and then see Intel knock its block off. I may just wait - woulnd't be too bad!

hay dave im shore that your site here is starting to die a bit? When i first came here ther was members posting evry were but now at college im even finding it hard to have a conversation.

Well! I'm still here and I'm posting a lot! But it has slowed down since February and will probably speed up over Easter Slow down towards June and Speed up again. All Forums have that. It is just natural! I hope there is some speeding up on my Forum soon though!

Well, it has for us - it hasn't for you. There was a point where David Rocker and I were posting about 100 Posts a Day between us, maybe more. From then its slowed down but its still good - a nice steady pace for homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom