I'm Screwed (well, not really)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Wow, thats quite a change! I suppose you have only recently learnt the art of Phone Sex and don't want to have to stop!

Lol, only joking there!

:p

I know its quite a change, good job my mam gets over £5000 next week as she got made redundant, or i would really be fucked :D

And very fun :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah, well thats ok then!

Wish me luck! I'm just going to install vBulletin on my Server!

Good luck and dont screw it up else you can pay me to fix it (not like i could, just trying to get some money :D )

Lol - well you're not getting any because its done. I'd like to get some more styles up and I'd prefer something nicer (if you have any vB 3 Skins or know where I could get some that would be great David! or anybody!) Because my vague attempts at making my own aren't working out too well!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol - well you're not getting any because its done. I'd like to get some more styles up and I'd prefer something nicer (if you have any vB 3 Skins or know where I could get some that would be great David! or anybody!) Because my vague attempts at making my own aren't working out too well!

Cant blame me for trying :p

And i'll ask one of my friends, he used VB not too long ago and might know where to get some skins :)

Ah, cool, thanks!

I'll try and find some more on the internet too; I'm ok with just having falt colours on there but I have to put up with Names above the post so I think I will feel much better with nice Gradiented Bars and a proper Style.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah, cool, thanks!

I'll try and find some more on the internet too; I'm ok with just having falt colours on there but I have to put up with Names above the post so I think I will feel much better with nice Gradiented Bars and a proper Style.

Anytime, though i dont know when i will talk to him next
:(

But as soon as i find out, i will post it here for you :)

And by the way, you wanna donate to the 'Save The Sickness's Ass' charity :p

Its for a good cause :)

Ah, well, erm, I can't really as I was all pooped out from getting vBulletin! Also had to take it out of the dust-gathering Visual Studio Pot - all of what was in the pot! So I'm as skint as a naked man running though Red Square in 1943 during the May Day Celebrations.

Anybody who wants too, they can see my Forum! Its down there, beckoning you!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah, well, erm, I can't really as I was all pooped out from getting vBulletin! Also had to take it out of the dust-gathering Visual Studio Pot - all of what was in the pot! So I'm as skint as a naked man running though Red Square in 1943 during the May Day Celebrations.

Anybody who wants too, they can see my Forum! Its down there, beckoning you!

Ok, did i mention i also do loans :)

I lend you £1000, you pay £10000 back over 2 months :)

And have you figure VB out yet, as in found out how to do everything?

My friend could hardly use it after nearly a year of trying, idiot :D

Back
Top Bottom