Address bar

delboy

Beta member
I am 68 years old and quite new to computers. I have a problem with my address bar. I have always typed in the address I needed and up it came. Now I type in an address and up pops www.searchmeup.com.
Could somebody please kindly tell me how I can get rid of this and return to normal? Thankyou in advance for any help.

Download this program

Install it, and then use it - after it has finished the scan, click next and it will show you a list of any bad things on your computer. Tick the box of each item, and then click next - and it will delete everything that is bad for you. It is 100% safe - and it should stop the Pop Up appearing.

Hope that helps

- Rocker -

or is it poping up when you open up the internet. eg freeserve used to be there but now that is?

Rocker said:
Download this program

Install it, and then use it - after it has finished the scan, click next and it will show you a list of any bad things on your computer. Tick the box of each item, and then click next - and it will delete everything that is bad for you. It is 100% safe - and it should stop the Pop Up appearing.

Hope that helps

- Rocker -

hay thats not fare! thats one my downloads off my site! :(

go to -:EDIT:-

------------------------------------

No Novartic. He made a point of saying he was new to computers. I used Download.com because it is a well known resource and download centre to millions. If I led him to some dodgy looking site, then he would be suspicious. That isn't the service we try to give here at Computer Forums.

How the HELL can you call Download.com a dodgy site? Holy shit man.

Back
Top Bottom