Advice on AMD chips

Yeah - its always much more fun to post something useful rather than posting something useless. There is much more of a sense of usefulness.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - its always much more fun to post something useful rather than posting something useless. There is much more of a sense of usefulness.

Plus, by posting something useful, you are helping other peoples understanding and knowledge, which mean they can help if a similar topic is postedwhich helps the forum.

But the main thing is fun :D

Yep - I'll have to make a Thread to show you all once its up. I got a host 2 days ago, but I couldn't get vBulletin that day because I had no money in my bank. then when I put it in today to buy it not only do I find the host has something in the MySQL on which vBulletin wants off - Magic_Quotes_gpc - so I have to e-mail the host to turn it off and i'm waiting until tommorow to see whether than can do it, and I can't buy vBulletin because I have an under18 Solo Card - I presumed it wouldn't matter - so I have to put the money in my mum's accoutn tommorow, use her Visa, and pray that the host can get Magic_Quotes_gpc off. Oh - the fun of it all!

Back
Top Bottom