how to watch movie trailers with xp

I have sent them various complaints about this
but they just do not answer, dose any one out there know where I can check the actual connection speed of broadband. Its reads 589.8Kb ps ADSL which I believe should be fast. Are you saying freeserve is the best. Thanks so far for all your help.

I wouldn't say Freeserve are the best - but apparently they are, and as far as I know they are. They're never had any problems.

Have you tried the phone? That would do it, if they have a service call?

alex124 said:
I have sent them various complaints about this
but they just do not answer, dose any one out there know where I can check the actual connection speed of broadband. Its reads 589.8Kb ps ADSL which I believe should be fast. Are you saying freeserve is the best. Thanks so far for all your help.

This really sounds like a fault on Tiscalli's part. You need to contact them over the phone as emails tend not to work

They hopefully then will be able to find the problem for you and fix it.
:)

I have received a reply from Tiscali and they say to view movie trailers in the web browser, please install the necessry software (plugins) for each type of multimedia application, and suggest I contact my computetr supplier. What a lot of rubbish - as pluggins are usually free and you get a link to download and install them if you try to view a web page. I use other sites no problems viewing --- Tiscali Rubbish

alex124 said:
I have received a reply from Tiscali and they say to view movie trailers in the web browser, please install the necessry software (plugins) for each type of multimedia application, and suggest I contact my computetr supplier. What a lot of rubbish - as pluggins are usually free and you get a link to download and install them if you try to view a web page. I use other sites no problems viewing --- Tiscali Rubbish

And thats why im going with Plus.net
:D

alex124 said:
I hope you have more luck with another provider.

what is good about Plus.net I have not really heard much about them.
It seems Tiscali are a waste of time then!!!

You Can Download Full Movies For Free Using A Program Called Limewire, avaliable from www.limewire.com, this is an excelent program, because you can download practically anything. if you dont want the movies, you can also download the trailers for free.

Hope it helps, Pc Pip Uk

Thanks very much I will try this site as I am still having problems viewing film trailers, and no one seems to be able to answer the question, where are you whiz kids. I use windows xp 512mb broadband 589Kbps I have realplayer v.10, latest quicktime, and windows media player9 that does not seem to be the problem, it is realplayer and quicktime - so annoying

Back
Top Bottom