I'm Screwed (well, not really)

TheSickness

In Runtime
I Gots me a £2000 phone bill and i have to pay my mam back for some of it (was only half, but now she wants more :( )

I dont have a job yet so i have no income. The worst part of it is, if my dad finds out, he will kill me, literally

Im screwed :(

Your story has changed since you posted this on PB. =p

Anyways, yeah, that sucks. I would send some money up but I am pennyless, literally. Chances are, your Dad is gonna find out somehow - all he has to do is find the phonebill and your fucked. Just start trying to come up with excuses ... though, £2000 is one hell of a lot - I thought I was screwed when I made a £60 phonecall - but my Mum payed for it. ;D

Cut down on talking to your girlfriend somehow - get a Mobile Phone and just Text her or something - it's cheaper. I have a feeling your Dad may try and take away the home phone away from you - so prepare for it. Get yourself a few Paper deliveries - it'll take a bit of time, but at least if your Mum noticed you were making an effort to pay her off, she may pay for a bit more of the bill.

Just a few suggestions.

- Rocker -

Rocker said:
Your story has changed since you posted this on PB. =p

Anyways, yeah, that sucks. I would send some money up but I am pennyless, literally. Chances are, your Dad is gonna find out somehow - all he has to do is find the phonebill and your fucked. Just start trying to come up with excuses ... though, £2000 is one hell of a lot - I thought I was screwed when I made a £60 phonecall - but my Mum payed for it. ;D

Cut down on talking to your girlfriend somehow - get a Mobile Phone and just Text her or something - it's cheaper. I have a feeling your Dad may try and take away the home phone away from you - so prepare for it. Get yourself a few Paper deliveries - it'll take a bit of time, but at least if your Mum noticed you were making an effort to pay her off, she may pay for a bit more of the bill.

Just a few suggestions.

- Rocker -

Basically, my mam has said she wants more back than what she had said when i posted this on PBS.

My dad cannot find the phonebill as its at my grandparents hopuse as he usually pays it off for us.

It seems i actually have a job now as i go for an induction tomorrow and hopefully start on Monday :)

I would text her, but as she had a giant ass phone bill last month she had her mobile took off her and she kinda cannot phone out, thats why i rang her so much :(

Ahh, at the moment i doubt my dad will find out, but if he does, well i dont really wanna think about it

Wow, thats quite a change! I suppose you have only recently learnt the art of Phone Sex and don't want to have to stop!

Lol, only joking there!

Back
Top Bottom