Advice on AMD chips

Lord Kalthorn said:
although I love my Post Count and will do most anything to get it higher - there are other ways.

Hehe - you really have a thing about your post count - I did once, then I got about 60 and got bored of the whole post count thing, and just spoke when I thought something needed to be said. Post Count's don't get you respect in certain places - including here. This isn't like Proboards Support, where if you have a few thousand posts your seen as god - that doesn't apply here. By all means, post when you want to say something - that's all I do - and that's how I got my post count, even after the occasional few months of total inactivity because of computer changes. My post count is just a number - the only thing that means anything to me around here is the place itself, it's members, and that little thing under my name that says "Moderator" - not because I think I'm gods greatest gift to you people - but it shows me that I obviously did something good to let me get to this status - both you and I know Dave doesn't give Moderator places away for free and out of randomness, it's something I have kinda truly earned, and through all the work, bad shit and good shit, I got something out of it. :)

Meh

- Rocker -

Rocker said:
Hehe - you really have a thing about your post count - I did once, then I got about 60 and got bored of the whole post count thing, and just spoke when I thought something needed to be said. Post Count's don't get you respect in certain places - including here. This isn't like Proboards Support, where if you have a few thousand posts your seen as god - that doesn't apply here. By all means, post when you want to say something - that's all I do - and that's how I got my post count, even after the occasional few months of total inactivity because of computer changes. My post count is just a number - the only thing that means anything to me around here is the place itself, it's members, and that little thing under my name that says "Moderator" - not because I think I'm gods greatest gift to you people - but it shows me that I obviously did something good to let me get to this status - both you and I know Dave doesn't give Moderator places away for free and out of randomness, it's something I have kinda truly earned, and through all the work, bad shit and good shit, I got something out of it. :)

Meh

- Rocker -

I like on here how the members who dont have a higher post count dont get the hell flamed out of thenm just because they are ''noobs''. You go on PBS, and if a ''noob'' post something that the members with higher post counts dont agree with, they get flamed to hell and back, then over again :(

This place is good because from what ive seen so far, people actually listen to people on here for what they have to say rather than how many posts they have. I've never cared about post counts when ive been on PBS, as you could probably tell, as i have been there since september and only made just over 1000 posts rahter than most people how make over 2000 in less than a month.

Post counts are not everything, well the only thing they are are numbers. Thats it, it doesnt tell you bout the person, the posts they make are.

Thats what i think anyway

Couldn't agree more - i also (though I kept out of it) agreed with Darko with what he said about Nave - I personally can't stand that attitude of hers. You know that Scott kid? He gets a warning for saying "ass", yet I have seen Nave say many worse cussings than that - yet she doesn't get a warning at all. Ironic, no?

Rocker said:
Couldn't agree more - i also (though I kept out of it) agreed with Darko with what he said about Nave - I personally can't stand that attitude of hers. You know that Scott kid? He gets a warning for saying "ass", yet I have seen Nave say many worse cussings than that - yet she doesn't get a warning at all. Ironic, no?

Yup, its because she has a high post count. If i said some of the things she said, i would have a warning.

Thats why i like forums like this. No matter how many posts you ahve (or dont have) people actually listen to you. I though thats what they are all about anyway, having fun and people listening to you. Not you post, then everyonbe flame you and say spam :(

That's one of the reasons I like this place - your reputation depends on what you say and how you say it, not on how high your post count is.

Rocker said:
That's one of the reasons I like this place - your reputation depends on what you say and how you say it, not on how high your post count is.

Which is good for people who have just joined, as they aint instantly labeled a 'noob' and actually listen to what you have to say :)

Yeah - nobody on here cares whether you're a Noob or not; because most of the Noobs are the ones who ask questions and keep the Forum alive.

Even I've given up on my post count! I don't care anymore as I once did - although I will post at every 500 Posts a Happy Birthday Post just for fun - it doesn't matter anymore; this Forum has taught me that!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - nobody on here cares whether you're a Noob or not; because most of the Noobs are the ones who ask questions and keep the Forum alive.

Even I've given up on my post count! I don't care anymore as I once did - although I will post at every 500 Posts a Happy Birthday Post just for fun - it doesn't matter anymore; this Forum has taught me that!

Yeah, most people on other forums need to learn that. I usually only put a yey XXXX number of posts every 1000, but thats just for fun aswell
:D

But really, this forum is alot cooler than most other forums ive been a member of as the members here dont try to out post each other :)

Well - I can't admit to that. It would be nice to out post Rocker, but its no where near the main thing on my mind when I post! Its just one of those targets you set yourself.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well - I can't admit to that. It would be nice to out post Rocker, but its no where near the main thing on my mind when I post! Its just one of those targets you set yourself.

Main reason i post - to have fun and to talk to people i dont know. If i can help someone in the process, then its an added bonus
:)

Back
Top Bottom