Please can sum1 confirm if the folling products are compatible....

Blanchy

Baseband Member
AMD Athlon XP2400 266 FSB 256 Cache Thoroughbred - Retail Boxed Inc Heatsink & Fan with 3year Warranty

Pcchips KT266A SKT A DDR Sound LAN USB 2.0 Retail Box

Ebuyer 512MB DDR266 PC2100 Extra Value RAM

Excelstor ESJ360 60gb 7200rpm ATA100 OEM IDE with 3year Warranty.

btw im running windons98se

any help greatly appreciated

ok cheers, u def. cheked them all to make sure that the RAM and mobo were compatible etc and teh cpu/mobo were compatible?

thrsy123 said:
ok cheers, u def. cheked them all to make sure that the RAM and mobo were compatible etc and teh cpu/mobo were compatible?

Checked it, it all seems fine. I'm just wondering if you could afford a brand name Ram as afew people i know haven't really been inpressed with EBuyers own Ram :(

TheSickness said:
Checked it, it all seems fine. I'm just wondering if you could afford a brand name Ram as afew people i know haven't really been inpressed with EBuyers own Ram :(
I go with crucial.

yeh but brand name ram starts gettin hella expensive, and from what ive read of the reviews of ebuyer, the majority of people seem happy with it

thrsy123 said:
yeh but brand name ram starts gettin hella expensive, and from what ive read of the reviews of ebuyer, the majority of people seem happy with it

The best thing to do would be to get some ebuyer ram, test it and if your not happy, send it back saying that its the wrong type or something to that effect
:D

Back
Top Bottom