PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just realised I have had a referral! Why would I have got that? What was it?"
It means someone has signed up to this forum from a link you provided containing the tracking code ?ReffererID=XXX

I thought that when you are registering, there is also a Referral box that can be filled in? Because I have never given out the referal link ... yet I have 3 Referrals.

Ah! Yes, when my friend James signed up to call me a 'Batty Boy' (he is rather crude) I made him put me as the refferer. I thought somebody had reffered me saying I was bad or something!

Once again Novartic, I am amazed at your ideas. "Get DevilHack to hack and crack their site big time". One question, why the FUCK don't you just do it yourself instead of getting other people to do it for you?

"Kick their ass" - How do you propose you are going to do this? What are you gonna do, go to the Admin's house, and kick the living shit out of him?

"Jip them off" - Oh, wow. That's gonna make you a real tough guy aint it? I can see them rolling around in pain and terror.

And you say "off I come" - you mean you were deleted? Big deal. I am slightly considering if there was a reason that you may have been banned ...

Anyways, all of these are bad ideas, apart from "leave them alone" - which is the only sensible thing I see.

Yeah - it just sounds silly, and as DevilHack pointed out on your site it only have one page! And as I pointed out after that - how did they take his site? Why did they? And why does he want it back? What was it? Was it his website at any point or does he just want the address? Its all very vague and based on other people - specifically DevilHack - doing everything.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - it just sounds silly, and as DevilHack pointed out on your site it only have one page! And as I pointed out after that - how did they take his site? Why did they? And why does he want it back? What was it? Was it his website at any point or does he just want the address? Its all very vague and based on other people - specifically DevilHack - doing everything.

I think your confused about the 2 threads Kalthorn - I think this belongs in the "getting my teachers name back" or something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom