Please Help me!

BTW Kalthorn ... tell your buddy Richard of that XMB forum that I won't be coming back anytime soon. I joined the forum, and was planning to post frequently, not only as a favour to you, but as a small signal that I'm not the evil bastard one or two here have me down as. However, I join, and post, only to be bombarded my MSN messages from Richard saying "When r u gona post?" or "you dnt post much do u????".

I use MSN to catch up with friends, old and new - not to be pissed off with messages that come at me every half an hour, from someone screaming at me about posting at his forum. I get the occasional message from people from here and PB Support, advertising there board and getting me to join - but they take a hint - if I say that you're not supposed to advertise through MSN because the forum has a place for that, we either carry on talking, or they go.

- Rocker -

Rocker said:
BTW Kalthorn ... tell your buddy Richard of that XMB forum that I won't be coming back anytime soon. I joined the forum, and was planning to post frequently, not only as a favour to you, but as a small signal that I'm not the evil bastard one or two here have me down as. However, I join, and post, only to be bombarded my MSN messages from Richard saying "When r u gona post?" or "you dnt post much do u????".

I use MSN to catch up with friends, old and new - not to be pissed off with messages that come at me every half an hour, from someone screaming at me about posting at his forum. I get the occasional message from people from here and PB Support, advertising there board and getting me to join - but they take a hint - if I say that you're not supposed to advertise through MSN because the forum has a place for that, we either carry on talking, or they go.

- Rocker -
Just block them.

When you block someone, do they know they are blocked? Or do you just appear offline for them?

I already have blocked him - but that is not the point. BTW - you just show up as offline to them - however, if you manage to get into a group convo with them involved - they wil be able to speak to you.

Rocker said:
I already have blocked him - but that is not the point. BTW - you just show up as offline to them - however, if you manage to get into a group convo with them involved - they wil be able to speak to you.
Interesting. Thanks.

Rocker said:

- Rocker -

Yes - I must apologise for that - he is only 13 a wee nipper and very unusual. In fact - if I wasn't made an Admin then I wouldn't be on there now! I shall be adding my own Forum to my list of Forums which I am posting on soon! I have downloaded vBulletin, and am waiting on an e-mail from my Host telling me the specifics of my new site (www.Playfordnet.com, I would have preffered Playford.com but it was taken, and LordKalthorn.com wouldn't have fitted in which my mothers plans to put her 'Bearfaced Treasures' website which she has been wanting for ages on a Sub - although I'm paying for it I need her Credit Card!). Then I'll install vBulletin and I should be finished tommorow night or at most the night after. Hopefully - presuming nothing goes horribly wrong!

I wasn't very happy - I looked for version 2 but I could only find version 3 which is not as nice really. Although newer - and being a person with no patients at all I couldn't be bothered to look further.

Well, it seems that the "13 year old wee nipper" needs to grow up a little ... I know a few 13 year olds myself - they don't moan at me about there forums, or beg me to join them. Anyways - pass the above message onto him, as it would be most appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom