PSP8 help please

TheSickness said:
I thought about helping her, but the were a few others that said they would so i just stayed out :)

Meh, up to you on who you help. Free world after all, right? ;)

TheSickness said:
Except for the fact you gotta pay for most things
:D

Smartass. ;)

Yes, that is a umm, slight misfortune, everything decent in this world requires massive amounts of money .... unless you use Kazaa, which should be thrown into hell, along with Jaxx from PB for being such as asshole. :)

Small note David ... your umm, signature ... it's spelt 'seizure' ... not seasure.

Rocker said:
Smartass. ;)

Yes, that is a umm, slight misfortune, everything decent in this world requires massive amounts of money .... unless you use Kazaa, which should be thrown into hell, along with Jaxx from PB for being such as asshole. :)

Small note David ... your umm, signature ... it's spelt 'seizure' ... not seasure.

But if you want it so bad, you would pay for it. Jaxx and everyone else who openly admitted to using Kazaa for illegal purposes should, and i agree with you here, be thrown into hell.

They dont realise they compromise the artist/programer/company e.t.c as each time they download a program that they are meant to pay for, the artist e.t.c. loses out on money, and if many people do this, the artist e.t.c loses out on alot of money which could end theim professionally
:mad:

And we already agreed i'm a smartass :p

I can see the sense in downloadind songs for a few days just to hear them and to hear the band you are looking for - but only for Demo purposes. Full programs is just wrong.

Oh well. Burn Jaxx in his annoying little fecktard Big Brother thread. :p

Rocker said:
I can see the sense in downloadind songs for a few days just to hear them and to hear the band you are looking for - but only for Demo purposes. Full programs is just wrong.

Oh well. Burn Jaxx in his annoying little fecktard Big Brother thread. :p

Yup, and they cant say ''i was just testing it'' as there are usually trial versions. As i said in the thread, i agree with getting songs for a few days aswell, to see if you like the band, but whole albums, thats wrong.
:mad:

Oh, and i have another PSP8 question, can you make gradients in it, and if so how (ive only had it a few days, and i was never any good with older versions)

Back
Top Bottom