Favorite OS?

Microsucks? Macinsucks? Lisucks! Lol, there are just too many reasons that Macintosh are crap that they cannot be listed on the Forum! It would double the total number of words in the entire place!

<clicks the Apple o/s X panther box>

what? omg! you didnt?!?!

im not a computer genious, but i do hate XP, i had no problems with any of the other windows versions.

I have had 3 xp computers (factory installed) after a couple of months, internet explorer woudl fail, normal programs i would use every day would fail, and would get at least 5 "not respondings" plus how much slower XP seems than the other windows.

I myself like mac, i have never used linux, but i have thought about it hard because of the layout i have seen on screenshots, it looks a lot like mac. But i heard that you cant run very many RPG games such as Everquest very efficiantly on a linux box.

so i dont know really, but XP SUCKS, and microsoft prices are retarded, for one of the wealthiest companies in the world, you think they would at least lower the prices, i mean cmon, most of the big windows stuff (office, o/s, etc) is about the same price as a GD car payment, and if its xp version, then its bound to fail, or give you trouble.

mikk0090 said:
<clicks the Apple o/s X panther box>

what? omg! you didnt?!?!

im not a computer genious, but i do hate XP, i had no problems with any of the other windows versions.

I have had 3 xp computers (factory installed) after a couple of months, internet explorer woudl fail, normal programs i would use every day would fail, and would get at least 5 "not respondings" plus how much slower XP seems than the other windows.
What! That must just be you - because I've had, installed, and kept safe, effectivly 10 XP Computers; both factory installed and installed by myself; and I have never had any of those problems on any of them for more than 2 years on one and a year on a lot of them. You are just a bit wierd there! Go to Windows Update! That is what it's there for. God only knows what you must be doing with it to get those problems.

mikk0090 said:
I myself like mac, i have never used linux, but i have thought about it hard because of the layout i have seen on screenshots, it looks a lot like mac. But i heard that you cant run very many RPG games such as Everquest very efficiantly on a linux box.
It can't - because Microsoft is better for programs and general use! Why bother writing the program for Linux when you can get 90% of the users by writing it for Windows!

mikk0090 said:
so i dont know really, but XP SUCKS, and microsoft prices are retarded, for one of the wealthiest companies in the world, you think they would at least lower the prices, i mean cmon, most of the big windows stuff (office, o/s, etc) is about the same price as a GD car payment, and if its xp version, then its bound to fail, or give you trouble.
Its not reasonable for you to make that comment when you obviously mistreat your computers and your Windows versions. Retarded would mean Mentally Stupid - if anything the Linux Pricing is stupid; but not retarded. Perhaps you were confusing that with yourself.

And - Mac is far more expensive that Windows - have you not seen the price of a Mac?

Lord Kalthorn said:
What! That must just be you - because I've had, installed, and kept safe, effectivly 10 XP Computers; both factory installed and installed by myself; and I have never had any of those problems on any of them for more than 2 years on one and a year on a lot of them. You are just a bit wierd there! Go to Windows Update! That is what it's there for. God only knows what you must be doing with it to get those problems.

It can't - because Microsoft is better for programs and general use! Why bother writing the program for Linux when you can get 90% of the users by writing it for Windows!

Its not reasonable for you to make that comment when you obviously mistreat your computers and your Windows versions. Retarded would mean Mentally Stupid - if anything the Linux Pricing is stupid; but not retarded. Perhaps you were confusing that with yourself.

And - Mac is far more expensive that Windows - have you not seen the price of a Mac?

Why are you attacking me for simply voicing my opinion about a product?

Mac is expensive, and i have had 3 new mac computers, that run faster, and more efficiently than any windows computer i have ever used.

I download updates every time they are availiable, and if i havent seen the "automatic update" in a week or so, i do it manually. Every night i turn the computer off, i run mostly programs specificly designed for windows. I dont understand the attack on my personailty, just for an anonymous opinion i voiced about a product, that the internet so freely lets us do, so alot of people dont have to face society about their problems, and opinions.

Im not going to bring myself down to attack another poster in the RL, its just not my style.

But people who debate opinions with personal attacks, like most people do when an opinion does not agree with theirs, just disgust me. What you said to me was uncalled for, and very immature.

Now i understand why people get killed in other countrys because their opinion isnt the same as their leaders.

Back
Top Bottom