Hey Mr. Lindon and Rocker! Salute for both of you too! I how I wish I have your talents people. Each of us have a specialty though. I'm more into designing and good the you are into tech support. :)

Cjpixel said:
Hey Mr. Lindon and Rocker! Salute for both of you too! I how I wish I have your talents people. Each of us have a specialty though. I'm more into designing and good the you are into tech support. :)
Thank you.

I must say Novartic, I am not impressed. I was hoping to come back to this place with "RocKer is a bad moderator for this place!" or "Rocker sucks as a mod!" or even "Get Rocker demoted!". It would have been fun to watch. Yet I see no complaints from you at all. What's wrong?

Lol, we don't want you demoted! And you're not a bad Mod, its just that we are pretty self reliant; and we don't need moderating much, soso are simply another eldar like David - somebody who should be respected as an ancient of the Forum. You being demoted would lower our morale considerably!

Hehehe, Lord Kalthorn very diplomatic :). F i could only give you a plaque of appreciation for that! But since I can't send that to you. Two thumbs up for you :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol, we don't want you demoted! And you're not a bad Mod, its just that we are pretty self reliant; and we don't need moderating much, soso are simply another eldar like David - somebody who should be respected as an ancient of the Forum. You being demoted would lower our morale considerably!

Yet Novartic gave the impression that I thought I was god because I have a small amount of authority around here. Did he not? He apparently think's that I don't do my job around here well, because I push people around.

I just want him to prove his point. I want him to quote posts of mine that have been at all "pushy" against others since my Moderatorship that hasn't either been in self defence or a statement when something needed to be said, eg, Atomix.

That's like me calling you (Lord K) a drug addict yet having no proof of you being one.

- Rocker -

Back
Top Bottom