I'd imagine many of us have had mistakes that take 10 years to put right! I can think of a couple of things I've only recently finished off. Most of us have Honour and Integrity, and great amounts of Glory in the field of Computers, most of us, perhaps even Novartic too are truely Captains of Men!

Lois McMaster Bejold said:
Adulthood isn't an award they'll give you for being a good child. You can waste... years, trying to get someone to give that respect to you, as though it were a sort of promotion or raise in pay. If only you do enough, if only you are good enough. No. You have to just... take it. Give it to yourself, I suppose. Say, I'm sorry you feel like that and walk away. But that's hard.

Madeline L'Engle said:
When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.

I think I've been reading too much Sharpe! I have a far superior quote though, leaving the best until last:

Bill Gates said:
The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier.

Lord Kalthorn, nice quotes you've got there, profound insight ei :) . I myself got lots of mistakes. Well, I give Novartic and some guys a salute for doing a good job in the computer world. It takes a lot of dedication to make this techtoys work well. My experience is to small compare to what you did. Coz I'm into other stuff (other forms of arts) until I met this good mentor of mine in the graphics field ;). So, newbies, perhaps these guys can help us understand computers more.

Cjpixel said:
Lord Kalthorn, nice quotes you've got there, profound insight ei :) . I myself got lots of mistakes. Well, I give Novartic and some guys a salute for doing a good job in the computer world. It takes a lot of dedication to make this techtoys work well. My experience is to small compare to what you did. Coz I'm into other stuff (other forms of arts) until I met this good mentor of mine in the graphics field ;). So, newbies, perhaps these guys can help us understand computers more.

Well, I'm sure Novartic will be overjoyed you put him in there - but DevilHack and I just Post, and Novartic is the Comic Relief! its really David and Rocker who keep the whole thing floating!

Well, that is what we are here for. To help Newbies.

Lord Kalthorn said:
its really David and Rocker who keep the whole thing floating!

Hehe ... thanks. Good to see some grateful recognition around here. *looks at Novartic*

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well, I'm sure Novartic will be overjoyed you put him in there - but DevilHack and I just Post, and Novartic is the Comic Relief! its really David and Rocker who keep the whole thing floating!

Well, that is what we are here for. To help Newbies.
Yep, we are the hard workers!

what do you mean im just comic releaf! :( im doing a two year b-teck in electronics and computing than im going onto computer programing. :)

Back
Top Bottom