Hello

Kalia said:
Not in college yet, 12th grade, going to college pretty soon, probably gonna major in computer engneering. :cool:

12th Grade and no College? We go to College in Year 12, so thats a bit wierd - but still! Yeah, good luck!

Heya! Nice point there Lod Karlton, my friend never got to finish college but he can programm and fix computers and edit videos and design websites too. He was the one who influenced me to learn more about graphics. I use worked with him on 1 documentary file. I finished college but my course is not about computers :) (u can view my profile)

Hey Kaila I am glad that you already made a decision on what to take in college :). I dreamed to take-up mass communication and be a broadcaster or a journalist when I was in Highschool, but everything changed :) .

Yeah, continued enucation through College and University I think is the only way we can grow to our full selves; if we get the chance a PhD too! but I don't think any of us will get the time for a Research Degree until we're 40 or 50. I can't wait until College!

Back
Top Bottom