Jez0rz said:
Wow... This seems like a really friendly forum...

:S errr...

...Anyone else here over the age of 12?

Yeah, most of us are 16 ish ... you know, School students. We have some Uni people who occasionally lurk around here too.

We are a friendly little population ... I just felt a point needed to be made to Novartic. That's all. :)

Rocker said:
Maybe it is you who should be ashamed of yourself ... that "person" was hated by many here. Even by your buddy Dragonjames. The person in question was known for spamming, pointless topics (countless amounts) and having a bad attitude towards everyone - including me. It was actually HIM that was starting half of the trouble. He was not loathed for no apparent reason, he was a thorn in the side of 99% of the members here, I think even on behalf of Dave too. He couldn't be banned, because of the "joys" of constantly changin IP's as a Dial Up user.

As for "thinking I am god", that one made me laugh. Hell, at the time, I wasn't even a mod for this place. As a Moderator, I don't think I am "god" or someone "speshle". Neither does Kalthorn. I do my job around here ; I am friendly unless you approach me the wrong way. I keep things in order around here when Dave can't get online. I have in no way changed since my Moderatorship. I suppose I have become a little more responsible though. It is my job to give help when needed. It is my job to keep people inline with the Rules around here. If you in any way feel I am doing a bad job, then make a new thread, say how incompetent I am as a Moderator, and ask Dave for my position to be removed from me. Give Dave a set of reasons why you think I "act like God" since my turning of a Moderator. Give him a set of reasons why I am such a bad Moderator and can't do my job well enough to your standards. Also, explain to Dave that Kalthorn and certain other members who have congratulated and noticed my work around here, must have been lying when they say I do a good job, and how they realise that it seems to be only me and Dave actually running this place (with exception to DJ2, he has Uni and stuff - fair enough).

In no way do I want to lose my Position, but as a Moderator, it is my job to keep members, such as yourself, happy. If Dave should see fit to take my position away from me, then so be it. If he thinks I am not doing a good job, then so be it.

Kalthorn, I very much doubt that it is "bad" or "offending" to others that you put your opinion of things forward. You are good at debating and put your points forward. Is there a crime in that? Not the last time I checked. ;)

- Rocker -

Yey! Yey for Rocker! I think that told him!

Jez0rz said:
Wow... This seems like a really friendly forum...

:S errr...

...Anyone else here over the age of 12?

Yeah, I'm 16 at the end of my GCSEs. Mostr of us are, and we are generally a happy bunch of guys - Novartic is just a little silly! But I think we all like each other deep down!

guys, uuuh, boys, all of you are mostly 16? Lord kalthorn and Rocker? I thought your 18 and up :). Who are Uni people?

Cjpixel said:
guys, uuuh, boys, all of you are mostly 16? Lord kalthorn and Rocker? I thought your 18 and up :). Who are Uni people?

We have alot of older members here ... and just cause I'm 16 doesn't mean I'm a "boy". ;)

Uni people are people like Dragonjames2, Highlander and a few others. :)

hmmm :), nice to know that some people here have gone throught adolescent period already. I am really amazed how kids really learn fast about computers. I even realized that computers become so important that the human race rely on it a lot :).I never even thought that I would be in this job! :) People even wonder how I got myself into it.

Hey Rocker, you're not a boy? but 16 will always be a boy...my younger brother who 16 is never a full pledge man :) . It takes a lot to be a man. You have to have honor, integrity and just like J. Robert Oppenheimer said:Any man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man. :)

Back
Top Bottom