The Advantages and Disadvantages of Dual Booting Windows and Linux?

... Just thought I'd let you lot know I got Vector Linux 4.0 running on my neighbours old computer ... It's so cool. =D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Vector Linux 4.0? Whats that! Is it an old Linux version?

No ... -___-

It's another Linux Distro, you know, like, Mandrake, Red Hat. Just a little less known. And no, it isn't an "Old Version".

Rocker said:
No ... -___-

It's another Linux Distro, you know, like, Mandrake, Red Hat. Just a little less known. And no, it isn't an "Old Version".

Oh, I just thought it sounded a little old. What makes it special enough to have a different name then?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Oh, I just thought it sounded a little old. What makes it special enough to have a different name then?

A different name? =/

All Linux Distro's have a different name, apart from version upgrades. You have Red Hat, Mandrake, YellowDog, Knoppix and many others.

Because Linux is an individual thing. IF you knew the real truth on the NET you would understand.

If Linux is one thing then give it one name under one Company, or a Co-op if you want to be all Open Sauce about it. But dozens of people working against one and other for the same cause is niether efficient nor and intelligent idea. Its just silly!

You're so ... UGH!
They work on Linux distros for themselves, because they hate windows, w/e they want. So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Back
Top Bottom