Lord Kalthorn is 1,000 Today!

champagne.jpg
champagne.gif
champagne.gif
Today!
In all the 3 months of me being here; never before has such a milestone in Postage been reached. I could not have done with without the following people here on the Forums:
David
I thank David for Hosting the Forum, for showing me into Forums for the First time, and for allowing me to grow from the Teedious-Forum-Virgin I was only a few months ago into the Wise-Forum-Nymph that I am now. I thank you deeply!​
Rocker
I thank Rocker for being a down to earth type person, for being a fabulous Moderator - the only I have ever known! For being a generally fun person to post too; and of course fot he above points about my personal growth. I thank you gracefully!​
Dragon James
I thank Dragon James for helping me realise that I am not always right; although I still don't believe it! Also, for helping me leap-frog as it were over my Mid-Senior-Member Stage; I also love you like my Forum Grandfather having Idolised you from the beginning. Thank you mightily!​
Devil Hack
I thank Devil Hack for being a very fun person; for being very intelligent and wise in your ways. I thank you for the many conversations we have. Thank you!​
Novartic
I thank Novartic for being a very interesting person to talk to, and for being a generally fun person - however you type! Thank you!​
Atomix
I thank Atomix for being a very interesting person to talk to, and for being very fun! Thank you!​
Other people, especially Captain Morgan if he ever comes back
I thank Captain Morgan for the fun posts I have made to you - and hope you come back! I also thank everyone who has asked for help and recieved it from me for being so much fun to post and help!
I am very happy with my new Guruship, and I hope to help more people more often from now on! Next up - 2,000! I'm going to Emote now! I need a bucket to Vomit in!​

*Applauds*

I thank Rocker for being a down to earth type person, for being a fabulous Moderator - the only I have ever known! For being a generally fun person to post too; and of course fot he above points about my personal growth. I thank you gracefully!

Don't mention it. :)

It doesn't lok so nice now - if it just said 1,000 above and my posts below! Lol! I'm being silly now. Well - back to normal posting now - the glory and even the day of my 1,000 Postday has gone! Woe is Kalthorn

Back
Top Bottom