AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it ain't buetiful i it is build by pesant women of the kia tribe in africa proabally. The companys chair man is probally got a name like "kokolitkouchkocuh" Intel and Windows Rule

That doesn't really matter! I don't care about any small peasant woman from Africa! I just love the Kia! The Beauty, the Power, the Intelligence, its just fabulous!

O.k just telling you i know how it feels to have my cars i like abused i like jap imports evo 8s skyline but my friends love BMWs Mercedies etc.
Windows and Intel Rule

GeforcebOY said:
O.k just telling you i know how it feels to have my cars i like abused i like jap imports evo 8s skyline but my friends love BMWs Mercedies etc.
Windows and Intel Rule

Japanese Imports! They're just boxes on wheels!

kia sucks 2 d core ... nd jap imports wit d rite mods r d ultimate of cars when it comes 2 d streets .....

dont you mean shit boxes on weels..!!! AAAAAA what am i saying. no jap imports are the best and they kane. windows is the best and AMD are v new and good but intell are just too old and have had ther day. The ADM 64 has even out run the p4 and sertenly ADM will again in the futcher

well arguin abt cars can go n on n on ....... !!!! Well abt Amd or intel being better i havent used d amd 64 bit yet but ma frienz d say d ht better .... !!! And abt amd running intels well dey still have a long way 2 go ..... !!!!

Cars are cool never dis cars. But Intel Still Rule they can beat AMDs with out even lifting a figure( i know chips don't have figers just through is was the best why to say it) Yeah and if there so good y are intel at 3.4ghz and AMD at 2.4 or something. And the extreme version of intel chips are insane.

novartic said:
dont you mean shit boxes on weels..!!! AAAAAA what am i saying. no jap imports are the best and they kane. windows is the best and AMD are v new and good but intell are just too old and have had ther day. The ADM 64 has even out run the p4 and sertenly ADM will again in the futcher

I don't think Intel are too old; Intel just made the wrong decision when it decided to not do 64-bit. Microsoft did this to the Internet; but its got further and further and is now leading by far the Internet. It won't take Intel too long to beat AMD out of their dirty old pantihose.

GeforcebOY said:
Cars are cool never dis cars. But Intel Still Rule they can beat AMDs with out even lifting a figure( i know chips don't have figers just through is was the best why to say it) Yeah and if there so good y are intel at 3.4ghz and AMD at 2.4 or something. And the extreme version of intel chips are insane.

The Intel P4 HT EE is insane, but its not 64-bit so its overkill. The fact that AMDs have 2.4 is not matter really - its the power which matters - but Intels are more Powerful. It'll be two months before Intel bring out their 64-bit Processor; this will probably be 3.4Ghz; and if it has the Chache of the Extreme Edition then it'll blow AMD out of the Water. Not that i'll be happy with the fact that my processor will be lowered in value quickly due to a processor speed race that will ensue but it will be worth it so that I can buy an Intel again in 2 years! Hurrah for Intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom