Favorite OS?

I have noticed that this has slowly got a little off the point! So:
XtremeWarrior said:
...but because there is competition between the different distributions meaning that they are all trying hard to make their's the best (that's why Linux is in most cases more powerful, more reliable and more secure than a lot of other OSs).
It strikes me that if Linux is trying to beat itself; then its going to be doing things more than once many times; because nobody is going to want to share their findings and upgrades with anybody else because if they did then that sector would not have an advantage! Perhaps, if Linux were to be one, then it would pose a threat to Windows being at the top of that Poll up there which nobody has bothered with for ages. But; while Linux continue to try and beat itself they are not going to be able to pool the resources to even come close to Windows.

The British Navy for 200 Years - always equal or superior, never below the next two most powerful countries combined. Just as Windows for the next 200 Million Years has been, is, and shall be equal or superior, and NEVER below the next two OSs; or indeed all the OSs in creation, combined.

PS. My God I was good in that! Anybody who hasn't seen the pinicle of my Forum Career - you should see it! My god I was good! http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=10894&goto=postid

I'd prefer to learn as I intend to go on and intend to die - with Microsoft! When Visual Studio comes through I can do that; and on these these other sites you have mentioned.

If by Brainwashed you mean Amazed and Dumbfounded by the Brilliance of Microsoft and the never ending fabulousness of Windows then you're right!

Back
Top Bottom