Testing an exploit...

Lol! thms b novatic s tawkin wuds! (Translated that is 'Thems be Novartic's Talking Words!)

Yeah - it is much better than the; even if I can understand Novartic but are stumped at 0days!

And it will work most of the time against the targets you can run it against, That's why they're valuable.

Lol Birthdays? heh

You can edit your posts - it was ok at the beggining, but you're posting habits of doing 3 or 4 at a time are becoming tiresome - no insualt intended. If you forget something then you can always edit the post - and if it doesn't feel right to fit it in the same post then just make a new one. But 4 double liner posts one after the other is just a little untidy and unpleasant to see on a Forum. Sorry; but thats what I believe.

At0m1x, say EVERYTHING you have to say at the moment in your first post. Do not be a spammer and make multiple over and over and over please. Thank you.

DevilHack said:
At0m1x, say EVERYTHING you have to say at the moment in your first post. Do not be a spammer and make multiple over and over and over please. Thank you.

Yeah - the huge numbers of posts stuck together is becoming annoying and generally unpleasant to see. Everybody else gets what they want to say in one post; maximum 2 - you will have to learn this fast I think as Rocker will, or should, not be so pleasant.

Lord Kalthorn said:
you will have to learn this fast I think as Rocker will, or should, not be so pleasant.

Lord Kalthorn, you of all people should know that if there is something I disagree with or am unhappy about, I shall make my point made whatever the subject or cost.

Just like HERE

Back
Top Bottom