Hello, I am back and will be regularly posting again.

phrankco said:
Howdy Rocker how's business? Have you ever heard of a band called The Eines?

Remember you checked out my GTO pages; this page is most popular on my site now, check out the nifty little referral script bottom of page-
http://montesanoenterprises.com/paulsgtos.html

I'm fine thanks ... yourself? The Eines .. I think I have heard of them, but not there music ...

You SOLD the Pontiac!? You should have kept it ... Pontiacs are almost legendary. Nice referral bit down the bottom too ... BTW - your a member of 50megs Tech Forum aren't ya?

I'm good but for fixing frozen pipes coming out of deep freeze here.

I have the Eines playing on this page check them out I think they are from your neck of the woods.
http://montesanoenterprises.com/music.htm

Yes member of 50megs tech forum you too?

Oh yes sold the 67 after I put a paint job on it have to make some money somewhere but still have the 68 and 69 both fast as hell :D

phrankco said:
I'm good but for fixing frozen pipes coming out of deep freeze here.

I have the Eines playing on this page check them out I think they are from your neck of the woods.
http://montesanoenterprises.com/music.htm

Yes member of 50megs tech forum you too?

Oh yes sold the 67 after I put a paint job on it have to make some money somewhere but still have the 68 and 69 both fast as hell :D

Frozen water pipes by any chance? Yeah, this place (my house) had a bit of trouble with that ... got it all fixed now though.

50Megs, yes I am - _The_Crow_ ... I thought I saw you post somewhere .... If I win the lottery, would you sell me one of those Pontiacs of yours? :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well! Greetings! Yes, I am calling you old! You're one the the eldars of the Forum!

HA I'm honoured! Yes the 1 year anniversary coming up for this forum being on line eh?

Rocker said:
Frozen water pipes by any chance? Yeah, this place (my house) had a bit of trouble with that ... got it all fixed now though.

50Megs, yes I am - _The_Crow_ ... I thought I saw you post somewhere .... If I win the lottery, would you sell me one of those Pontiacs of yours? :)

Yes water pipes froze, thawed and started leaking so having to play plumber here recently-you know about that eh Rocker?

Sorry but think these two cars are destined to be heirlooms! But on the other hand times change so when you strike it rich you can always make an offer!

phrankco said:
Yes water pipes froze, thawed and started leaking so having to play plumber here recently-you know about that eh Rocker?

Sorry but think these two cars are destined to be heirlooms! But on the other hand times change so when you strike it rich you can always make an offer!

Yup - aren't leaking pipes just so damn fun? Especially when you find they have been leaking all night and one of your rooms has become a new swimming pool ...

As for the Pontiacs ... I'd definately want one ... Hell, I'd fly over and pick it up personally.

Hi David - your forum is gonna be 1 year old - planning a birthday party?

Rocker sure maybe we can bring one when we bring Dave's house!

Back
Top Bottom