A proper introduction....

Lord Kalthorn said:
Err! Geek! Euw! *Points and laughs!* (lol :D lol Only being silly!)

Yeah - god knows what my IQ is up at but its about between 130 and 140! - so I must be a Nerd too! If a Nerd is just IQ over 125 then we're probably all Nerds!

I was actually suprised when I got that result ... I knew I could be quick if I put my mind to it, but that is just ridiculous. O_O

Emode Super-IQ Test said:
Tiberius, your Super IQ score is 135

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.

Well! I'm quite happy with that!

If anybody else wants to take that test - http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/ - its the best I could find on the web

Back
Top Bottom