AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonjames2 said:
Er Kia? they dont their MPV's are shite!!! wot you on about they are awful

sedona_pic.jpg
interior_b2.jpg
Are you saying that is not a Puckerlicious People Carrier! Its beautiful! (drooling sound)

http://www.kia.co.uk/sedona.html

Have a look at that!

Mo they dont make voodoos now. Err Kias get the worst right ups. they are slow, thirsty and i hate them!

What! Kias would naturally eat up petrol! They're bloody great 2.6ers! But that and their design is where they are so beautiful! You could pull a couple of Trailers, a few Caravans, a Lorry with it - and by golly I swear that dashboard was concieved by god on his 7th Day!

Its just so beautiful! Somebody back me up!

Look myy lordship, everyone knows that kias are naff. The Cauxhall Zafira way beats it including the sporty 2.0 turbo version. Kia's never win prizes they are slow, cheaply made and boring

Yeah windows are the best no other OS touchs how good Windows is. Kias are pretty bad the Renult Espase 3.0 V6 "The best people carrier in the world EVER" Windows Rule. Intel is the best i had a authlon 64bit and it wasn't brill for games it played them no probs just slower then the intel 3.2 HT which i have now.

Sing it brother! Hallolulia Praise the Lord (Bill Gates)!

Kias are pretty bad! :confused: What is this world coming to! Its like sex on wheels! Its a big and beautiful 2.6 Litre Sex Machine! Lumps in all the right places! :D What are you people! Its beautiful! Nobody loves the Kia! :mad: What has the world come too! :confused: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom