Graphics make my head hurt (Help Me Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeforcebOY said:
This is more what i was thinking of is this any good
http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/product_spec.asp?MPSNo=14&PISNo=236
Thanks for the site it has some great cards

Yeah, thats more like a normal Graphics Card!

That looks well worth it - infact - in normal use you probably wouldn't notice the difference of that against the other one! The Software packaged with it is great too! If I were you I would buy that - and I'll have to remmember that site!

yeah i know. By the way what do you use your computer for Lord Kalthorn it is just i is guessing not games becuase i had a fx 5200 when they first came out and it was bad with games unless overclocked could that just be that i had the early model. Do not mean to cause offence if you use your fx 5200 for games it just i had trouble.

No offence taken.

Well - I was amazed at the graphics on the thing! It is true my previous graphics were nVidia 2! Maybe it was just an old verison - there have been a couple of updates even while I've had it! Its certainly better than an ATi 9600, which my friend has - and its certainly good enough for anything I'd be playing. I don't generally use Games anyway!

I'm not a believer in Overclocking; to me it is pushing the enevitable boundries and I don't like the idea of keeping her alive if she is practically dead! (She being the Graphics Card or even Computer - just like Ships!) No - Over-clocking is just another way to keep something alive further than it should; and I would never recommend it!

Talking of she and her. Does anybody else call their computer a name like somebody would with a ship or a pet? I was just wondering if it was a problem I have or if people generally do it?

i call my computer my bady when talking to my mates they think i am insane. Not many of my friends know anything about a computer i am still in school you see and it isn't cool what graphics you have just what you wear.No but i am looking at the quatro 1500 gbp now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom