Help Please

mgba_78

Solid State Member
I want to save an animated gif...but when i right click and save as only gives me the option (in the drop down box) of saving as a .bmp...this means therefore doesnt save as animated....how can i fix this problem...please

jellie xx

Well what you need to do is save it as a GIF file. if all it says is bmp then someone may have copywritten it. it also depends where you are saving it to as some applications do not support gif files

How can i save as a gif tho..if it doesnt give me the option to do this...this goes for anything i try and save always just gives option of .bmp

Well what ar you trying to save it to? your hard drive? dekstop? a word document and what computer and OS is it?

How very strange. I will hae to consult someone who has more epertese than me to try and sort this one out. it is hard to give advice if it doesn't happen o me or anyone i know

Save it as a .bmp and then rename it. The actual file is never affected and therefore never altered from an animated .gif file.

Am i being stupid or do i just not understand...lol

If i save an animated gif as a .bmp then open it in PSP and save as a .gif then i put it on a web page is still as a non-animated pic...not how it was originally...does that make sense??

Back
Top Bottom