Talk!!!

Rocker said:
Dell Cases are an out and out a pain in the ass. That thing needs 2 people just to take one of the sides off .... unless I actually decide to go at it with a quite large sledgehammer and fuck the internals up ... As for the partitioning problem, I have it mostly sorted. A *aquired* a Windows 95 disc ... simple using the FDisk program it comes with and a reinstall of 95 should solve the whole problem.

Yeah! Thats the best idea.

Yeah!!

Hmm, *Aquired*! I'd imagine by that you mean found somewhere, brought from a 'dodgey geezer' or copied!

Not to long now until 700 Posts! Dragonjames2 should be shacking in his 3rd place booties!

We don't have post races - just good humoured Banter! And the odd meeting with Dragonjames2 and I just think - by god! I ahve to keep Outlook on every second so I can reply whenever I am needed so that I may catch up with him and become 3rd place!

hay dragon james 2 is my friend dont make me tell him hat u just said. humm u might even help him get to 1,0000

novartic said:
hay dragon james 2 is my friend dont make me tell him hat u just said. humm u might even help him get to 1,0000

You know Dragonjames!? O_O

Back
Top Bottom