Cordless Optical TrackBall Vs Cordless Optical Mouse

ankit_03

Solid State Member
Hey ... i cld u use some help regarding d above topic. i intend 2 get one of d above frm logitech... but i hav serious idea abt which one turns out 2 b better ... so cld somebdy please tell me d advantages and disadvantages on all aspects inclunding gaming

Thankz

I have a Trackball which is 2 years old now - I ned to replace it - but either way it is the best kind of mouse. Very good for people with big hands so that there is no uncomfort around tiny mouses, and you will become more precise, though more shaking, with the Ball in Games. Not good for Drawing Freehand in Paint though!

I would go for Logitech too; best brand for it I think, and they have the best prices and the biggest choice. Personally, one being used by the thumb would be best but if you're going to learn anyway then I suppose it doesn't matter from which finger you learn!

I agree on the Logitech, I've used a thumb operated trackball for three years and I love it. I somewhat disagree on the Lexmark. I don't like thier inkjet printers. They leave track lines on the paper, be it glossy sheets or standard. I like Epson, they are cheap and great quality.

Back
Top Bottom