I stole information from Yahoo...

lol Thank you :) You're cool yourself Lord Kalthorn, even at the start when we first met we kinda had a fight your still cool.

Yeah - I am cool! I have been confused with such Hollywood Cool Super Stars as Patrick Stweart; Sir. Ian McKellen; and on the odd occassion Bette Midler!

Lol! Yeah - I did hate you at that time! But now I love you and want to have your babies! ;) Lol!

I've been downloading more than 8MB's of music in five--ten minutes, think I'll get caught by the RIAA soon?

I did some information search and found out that if you download a gig of music a day you are guaranteed to get caught. So just do right before a gig :p.

Well thats obvious! they're going to notice somebody downloading a GB of Music a Day! That would be an amazing amount of Music! Nobody needs that much unless they intend to let others upload itfrom them and downlaoded it for that sole purpose!

DevilHack said:
I did some information search and found out that if you download a gig of music a day you are guaranteed to get caught. So just do right before a gig :p.
Well, 1 GB a day is obvious!

Back
Top Bottom