my system gets busy every alternate minute and fan running so much..

sbaruah

Solid State Member
Hi,
For the last few days, my system shows busy in about 1 minute time interval, even if I am doing nothing. Fan is also running quite often. I have been working with SIMION, a dos program to calculate and simulate ion-motion. And now, if I open the program, it opens then shuts down automatically. Any has any advice??
Regards,

Baruah
Germany.

PC Type: Laptop, Toshiba Satellite
RAM: 512 MB, HD: 60GB, Speed: 2 GHz.

i say that iver your cpu is over cooking or thers sumthing roing with your mb or operating sys. and i just seen that youv got a laptop! that explans a lot lol lmao!

Well, I checked with Sophos antivirus for any virus/worms and also for spywares by Spybot. Could not find any. Its really screwing me up. :mad:

hummmm uv got me. look in your signicher put your pc speck like every 1 els it makes life easer 4 us

Thanks for your suggestions but I could not get your point- "look in your signicher put your pc speck like every 1 els". Plz explain me lil bit.....

`you signisher is eg:-AMD is Kak and celoron is old. HELP US MAC.

Windos XP pro sp1a
AMD XP 2600+ running @ 133GHz it should go much faster
nVidia nForce 2 MotherBoard
nVidia GeForce 4 MX 64Mb
512Mb DDR 400MHz
LG cd-rewite 40X
Carative CD-Rom 40X
80Gb HD
56K Rockwell modem
FireWire
USB 5X
Fans 6X
-------------------
thats what iv got 4 my signisher. to get to it go to user cp at the top of the page then in the center of the page just below user cp you will see the word signisher (im dislexic im pants at selling). ok

Hi all!
I have noticed that something called "MSDN.exe" is using the CPU 100% in a periodic way in the Windows Task Manager. I searched about it on the web (sophos.com) and found out that "w32/duload-c" virus can make entry with that name. But it remained undetected by Sophos antvirus-3.76 even after using all the antivirus-updates.
Any suggestions? Thanks and regards.

Back
Top Bottom