hacking

Ohh cool, hey how come not many people I see are here looking for actual HELP on hacking or anything? It's annoying, I've only seen people who are begging to know how to hack...···...

I don't know - I don't imagine that our silly talk about 16 year old girls, and other such stuff helps! Generally if they want some help they'll just make their own post. I can't answer why they all want to know about Chopping - I suppose its hyped up to be cool.

Make a C++ program that scans a variety of IP addresses and searches for forums and sends 100 posts of saying "Come to www.computerforums.org!"

DevilHack said:
Make a C++ program that scans a variety of IP addresses and searches for forums and sends 100 posts of saying "Come to !www.computerforums.org!"

You have to become a Member of a Forum to Post in it - also I can't write C++ Programs! Visual Studio isn't through yet so I can't even Compile it into a File if I could!

DevilHack said:
Make a C++ program that scans a variety of IP addresses and searches for forums and sends 100 posts of saying "Come to www.computerforums.org!"
And I will pay you to advertise it!

DevilHack said:
Make a C++ program that scans a variety of IP addresses and searches for forums and sends 100 posts of saying "Come to !www.computerforums.org!"

Yeah - if you could carry that off! Well - being a Member would mean a lot more if a couple more people came in! It does seem to be getting a little thin on top! And if David is going to get to the big 5 digits then he's going to need more underlings!

David Lindon said:
Yeah! Wow, I am nearly on 3,000 !

Yey!

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=948[/url] ] Ok, I have an answer to the Avatars problem - and maybe even the Signiture problem. All the non-member constants on here like DevilHack I think will even agree with me on this.

On other Forums, the Avatar is only allowed over a certain level - could we not do this on here with only allowing Junior Members - or Members to have their own personal Avatars; allowing people who just want to have a nice Avatar and are trustworthy to have it - and stopping one time posters and people who would screw the system to have one?

I don't know whether you could do this with the Signiture Problem - but that's also another good idea!

I did put this in a Thread - but nobody has replied! So I thought - It was only your answer I wanted so I only really needed to show you! I just thourght this was a bloody good idea.

Back
Top Bottom