Beware of WINDOWS XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
well acholy last week thay said on da news dat ms spillt lots of stuff onto da net so im AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

novartic said:
well acholy last week thay said on da news dat ms spillt lots of stuff onto da net so im AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can someone translate that into English for me please?

I'll have a go!
"Well aculay last week they said on the news that Microsoft spilt lots of stuff on the internet so Im AAAAA"
I think that is it.

well if its on the news it has to be big to make a artical or they just hyp it up. but there is one kak head who is ther defenitly kaking things up big time and is a threat and is dangeros to microsofts servivle.

novartic said:
well if its on the news it has to be big to make a artical or they just hyp it up. but there is one kak head who is ther defenitly kaking things up big time and is a threat and is dangeros to microsofts servivle.

There are a few people; but the code that was slipped was not enough to cause a big who-har; and as far as I know they've already released the Patch!

dont make m come down there kalthorn. and any way what type of a name is kalthorn. lol
HEEEEE
Heeeee
Heeeee

The name Tiberius Kalthorn is a Romanesque Scottish based - Tiberius Roman - Kalthorn Scottish. He is the Lord Marshal of Greathanc's Imperial Military and very Tactically minded in the Art of Warfare. My name is not Tiberius Kalthorn just incase you were wondering! I just like the name; it is very good!

So, why Novartic? (and don't just say its what your website is called)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom