Favorite programming language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cor, thats a good few Posts! but I'd imagine you have been on there for much longer than 11th December! Or indeed in David's case 6th March! 5,000 is still pretty respectable!

Lol, I have no idea! Depends if more people come on and you have to post more!

It'll be the Christmas before Longhorn when I get to 5,000 - if indeed I can keep this up!

But thats an unreasonable target for me at the moment! I must look to Guruship; in about a year! :D :D :D

See, what you need to aim for is the big 5 Digits David! Thats more of a challenge!

Yeah, I have only seen it done on some forums like hardforum etc. I wonder if I will every get there!
Oh well, another one to add to my collection, post!

Yeah - I've seen a few people on the last board I was on who have over 10,000 - but that was a board which had been up for Millions of Years and had over 100,000 Posts just in one Sub-Forum!

Ah! I can only find one while searching - and he onlyhas 7,000 - and he's not even the Administrator or the Highest Mod!

http://www.cdv-board.de/english/showthread.php?threadid=3719

Please, all people wanting to post on here and seeing this link - CDV Boards' Forum is boring! nobody likes it! stay on Computer Forums! And they knocked my Posts down to 0 just because I posted 100 in 3 days! That was someone who had I think about 15,000 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom