The Advantages and Disadvantages of Dual Booting Windows and Linux?

Has anybody else noticed suddenly that we are all on a distinguished road? Is it possible to change this to something less pants! What does it mean anyway? And why is it there?

The newer versions should be better, yes, but sometimes they overflow it with too much and fuck it up. So I strongly suggest Mandrake for your first Linux if you decide to give it a shot.

You know what? I think I shall trust you on this one! I have looked and have seen Mandrake 9.2 i586 (looking aside from the obvious connections to Macintosh) and will download it - it should be done in three days give or take. All the CDs.

I think this will be worth it - at least to save face and have an actual idea of what its like and be able to back my points up more fairly!

Just wondering, Office will work on this? I just saw Lotus and I thought euw! :mad: euw!

I meant the proper Office, Microsoft Office, not some kind of Open-Source version. I can realise the uses of Linux - but to Microsoft Office there are no equals or indeed good runners up! Office in no uncertain terms rules.

Back
Top Bottom