Favorite programming language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.. Let's talk about politics.
Do you think George W. Bush is fucking up the world or helping it by going to war?

champagne.gif
500 Today!
champagne.gif
I have been preparing this for the last five minutes and I'd like to thank the following people;​
David
For Hosting the Forum and for being a very interesting person to talk to​
Rocker
For replying to some of the less than sane Posts I made as a Newbie! And een the ones I make now!​
Xinam
For being not only someone I disliked; but someone I now like and enhjoy reading posts by!​
DevilHack
For being someone I didn't trust - but now I realised that there is no innocence in youth! And of course helping me on my ever evolving journey to Linux recently​
and even...​
Novartic
For being just so damn interesting! Every Post I get from you is like sweet candy for me to feast upon!​
Oh, :p I'm crying now! I'd also like to thank, Bill Gates! Jesus! My Mum and Dad! My Computer! The Internet in general! and of course last but not least; vBulleton! OH! :p :p

Let's see.. Let's talk about politics.
Do you think George W. Bush is fucking up the world or helping it by going to war?

I think he is helping the world by going to war!

He goes to war - nobody likes him - we join in - nobody likes us - we feel left out of the EU - we sign some documents and we get the Euro - we go into a big who har and we decided to make the EU the EC and one country with our countries as States - we become more powerful than the US (and by golly we would!) - there are again 2 Super-Powers - the World is Ok again as before 1991 - no longer would the US dictate what happens! - the EC would be the country to look up to!

Therefore, by setting off this course of events he distroys his own countries ultimate power and for that he is helping thw world!

(I don't think in small scale - lives, problems, Iraqi lives - no, I see only the BIG picture and it blurs everything else!)

I think he thinks that he's saving us by sending millions of troops into Iraq and killing off innocent people along with USA! YEAH!

DevilHack said:
I think he thinks that he's saving us by sending millions of troops into Iraq and killing off innocent people along with USA! YEAH!

Lol! I don't think he thinks anything!

But, no offence DevilHack if you are indeed from Massachusetts but even one less American is a good thing! One less for the great war which I predict between America and Japan against the Combinbed power of the EC and all its previous Colonies (encompassing I think about 60% of the world?!), Russia (20%) and Asia i'd imagine! :D :D :D :D

Wasn't Al Gore from Massachusetts? I think it would have been much more interesting if he had have won!

Lord Kalthorn said:
champagne.gif
500 Today!
champagne.gif
I have been preparing this for the last five minutes and I'd like to thank the following people;​
David
For Hosting the Forum and for being a very interesting person to talk to​
Rocker
For replying to some of the less than sane Posts I made as a Newbie! And een the ones I make now!​
Xinam
For being not only someone I disliked; but someone I now like and enhjoy reading posts by!​
DevilHack
For being someone I didn't trust - but now I realised that there is no innocence in youth! And of course helping me on my ever evolving journey to Linux recently​
and even...​
Novartic
For being just so damn interesting! Every Post I get from you is like sweet candy for me to feast upon!​
Oh, :p I'm crying now! I'd also like to thank, Bill Gates! Jesus! My Mum and Dad! My Computer! The Internet in general! and of course last but not least; vBulleton! OH! :p :p
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom