I stole information from Yahoo...

DevilHack

Daemon Poster
Today I was trying to sign in then I cut the URL off and it leaded me to a place that gave me the whole script of their RSA Data Security inc. script.
I'm currently looking on how to exploit it, if you want to see it IM me on AIM or e-mail me at devilhack@hackermail.com

What do you think I would be able to use this for? Report the bug? Or use it to hack Yahoo? Hmm...

I suppose you could send it to them - it would be the right thing to do, and I can't think of anything that you could do better with the information. Unless you have a way to knock out Yahoo or! you could always change their hyperlinks to the MSN equal? I don't know what you can do with it; but I doubt tey'd pay you for it. It is a good thing on your resume if you want to go into that sort of thing later in life?!

I will report it so I don't have anything on my record in future and if I ever got caught i'd have a chance with the FBI :)

Yeah - and as I said; if you keep a record of the E-mails then you could happily put it on a resume if you want to get a job in Hacking?

Yeah! Glad to be of Help! I think that is a real possibility for you if you plan to go down the Good Hacking road! How old are you now?

Back
Top Bottom